Thursday, October 19, 2006


Desperate times call for desperate measures. My sweet baby boy is growing up way too fast. While not yet seven months, he is already crawling all over the place, pulling up to a complete standing position, and yesterday he attempted to climb up the stairs. I so wanted to squeeze the life out of this child and keep him a baby as long as I could. He's just not cooperating. Thankfully, he has the sweetest temperment and the cuddliest personality. Even though he's a mover and a shaker, he will also let me hold him, hug him and kiss him as much as I want. I'm so grateful for that.
So, back to desperate measures. Seeing as how he will absolutely never stay in one place for any amount of time, I was constantly having to chase him around. Putting him in the Pack 'n Play was met with screams of protest after just a very few minutes. So we had to come up with a compromise. Now we have a slightly bigger boundary, but I can still leave the room with peace of mind. Introducing... the Bryant cage. I really hope he doesn't need therapy for this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry- if he needs therapy or a psychological evaluation- I'll give you a discount! :)

Amy

Anonymous said...

I need therapy just looking at that thing. Wow. It's like the baby-octagon. (jk - we used one for our kids too).

B