I'm back home now. What a weird feeling to leave Orlando and be in Nashville before 8:00 in the morning. I realize that's how planes work but it seems odd just the same.
The flight was uneventful. I think I actually slept, although I never felt like I didn't know I was on a plane. You know the feeling where you can hear everything around you but you suddenly realize that your head is hanging down really low and your mouth is open. I'm hoping it wasn't a snore that woke me up, but the guy next to me was wearing an ipod, so it probably didn't matter too much. We landed safely and on time. As Bradley said when we landed last night, "No crashing... nobody got hurt... we're good!"
I'm off to pack. Yikes. Don't worry, though, I'm sure I'll be back!
1 comment:
Hang in there, sis! I've had plenty of nervous energy for you myself today, so I can only begin to imagine how you are feeling. The only thing I can say is to reaffirm that you, your family, your church and this trip are all being smothered in prayer! I love you!
Post a Comment