Tuesday, May 06, 2008

This morning Bailey wrote in her journal about what she thinks heaven will look like. I don't know what prompted this, but it was too adorable not to share. (Jane Anne, you will especially get a kick out of this one!) When I realized what the sign to the left said, I asked her if it was what I thought it was. She confirmed with a huge grin.

This is what she dictated to me:
This picture is about Heaven. It is what I think it will look like when I go up to Heaven. God will be standing beside children. He is standing in a hay chair, in a house made of hay. As you can see, I am going to Krispy Kreme. I think there won't be a sign. They'll have hot donuts all the time. The End.
Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Normally, you associate "hot" with hell, but yes in this case I think the opposite will be true. "Hot" light on in Heaven; stale, cold doughtnuts in hell. With no milk. :-)

Jane Anne said...

That's wonderful!!! What a cute picture, darling imagination and sweet spirit! Those doughnuts sure are heavenly. We are really missing Krispy Kreme here (closest one is in Portland, a couple hours away).

(Cheryl's comment made me lol. Too funny!)