
No more training wheels for Bailey. We had noticed that she was riding completely unaided by them anyway, so we finally convinced her yesterday to let us take them off. I told her to pretend like they were still there and take off. All she needed was that one burst of confidence and she was riding like a champ.
Bradley is so thrilled to have a riding partner now that he doesn't even mind having his sister tag along. The newness will surely wear off, but for now she's riding every chance she gets.
I think she decided that seven-year-olds don't use training wheels. Count one more milestone marked.
4 comments:
Jenna has begged all afternoon for me to teach her to ride her two-wheeler. Maybe I need to bring her to Bailey and Bradley! We were so happy to have Bailey over. Such a nice distraction for us all. Thanks for letting her come.
McKenna also learned to ride without training wheels right after she turned 7. It was the first time I had seen her have such a personal sense of accomplishment since learning to read. It was awesome! Congrats Bailey!!!!
Yay, Bailey! What a big accomplishment. When Kelsey is ready, I'm sending her to the "farm" back home!
As weird JA/ LA things go- JA came home just before 5:30 Pacific time and picked up child #4 from the swing only to notice her own malodorous stench and brown substance about .5 seconds too late. It covered JAs hand, the baby's leg and clothes, and the swing. That was almost the exact moment you posted this blog.
Post a Comment