He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8
Friday, September 04, 2009
This morning I received a blast e-mail from my church advertising the new fall Bible studies for young adults. I didn't think anything about it until I got a later e-mail apologizing for the mistake.
That's classic. Yesterday at the library I asked the librarian if I was in the "young adult" section. There was something I needed in there. When she answered yes, I replied, "I look like a young adult, don't I?". Without missing a beat she said, "I'm gonna need to see some i.d.". Gotta love it
4 comments:
I got the same "old adult" apology. Bummer.
I did too.
me too ... does that mean I'm officially "old?"
That's classic. Yesterday at the library I asked the librarian if I was in the "young adult" section. There was something I needed in there. When she answered yes, I replied, "I look like a young adult, don't I?". Without missing a beat she said, "I'm gonna need to see some i.d.". Gotta love it
Post a Comment