He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8
Monday, December 04, 2006
Is anybody else missing the tool bar that allows you to switch back and forth between HTML and regular and post pictures and stuff? Mine has disappeared into cyberspace for some bizarre reason.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
No, I'm not. But I upgraded to the free beta upgrade version, which is a little different so I don't have the same options screens that you do.
2 comments:
No, I'm not. But I upgraded to the free beta upgrade version, which is a little different so I don't have the same options screens that you do.
It came back. I just switched to Internet Explorer 7, so I don't know if that affected it or not. Thanks, though!
Post a Comment