I said, "Bradley, you sound like you are vomiting."
Bailey pipes up, "Yeah! And you also sound like you're throwing up!"
--------
After he returned from a trip to the restroom, I asked Bradley if he had washed his hands.
"But Mom, I only went number 1."
"That doesn't matter, son. Go wash your hands!"
Grumbling, he walks back to the bathroom. I hear him saying, "I only did number 1. That's not as bad as number 2. Number 3 is pretty bad, but number 4 is disgusting!"
Of course I'm wondering what those other numbers are, but there's no way in this world I'm going to ask.
He comes back in and asks Bailey if she knows that the numbers mean. She doesn't, and I'm so curious I decide not to intervene.
"Number 1 is when you pee. Number 2 is when you poop. Number 3 is when you share your pancakes. You know, puke?" (Giggles and snickers.)
"What's number 4?"
"That's the worst. That's when you have... you know."
"Diarhhea?"
"Yeah!"
Screams of laughter all around.
I give up.
2 comments:
I love these kids!!!
This post is so timely for us... I had to link to this post. check out the owenhome site.
Post a Comment