They get to do it again tomorrow night for another 350 folks in a standing-room-only crowd. There are over 100 people on a waiting list to get into the venue. Craziness. Apparently this is the highlight of the VBS conference every year. I'm glad we didn't really understand that until we got there or we probably would have been even more intimidated!
But I have to brag on my baby. Bradley played one of the character roles and he was a natural! Here is a picture of him after he has delivered a show-stopper and the crowd was just cackling at his one-liner. I'm uploading this scene to You Tube right now, so I'll link to it as soon as it's done.
The best part was that the gospel was preached through our kids in an incredibly uplifting and fun way. And now it will be carried out all across the world through Vacation Bible School this year. What an amazing thing to be a part of.
Here's some of the lyrics to my favorite song this year called "Follow":
I've never been the s-a-m-e,
since you called me by my n-a-m-e.
Your l-o-v-e for me has changed my l-i-f-e!
Preach it. :)
1 comment:
That sounds simply wonderful, LA. I love the smile on his face!
Post a Comment