Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Some days are better than others...

Yesterday was a less than stellar day of parenting. I felt like the words that came out of my mouth were virtually all spoken out of impatience. Brad and Bailey lost many privileges, and none of us were exceptionally happy with the way things were going. Things between Bradley and I were the worst.

So after he left for Scouts, I left a note on his bed. I knew he would be getting home in the middle of my Bible study and would probably be asleep before I got upstairs. This is how it went...

When I came up to my room, this was beside my pillow...


Ah... grace. I love that kid. :)

2 comments:

Jane Anne said...

That is a beautiful picture of graceful parenting. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Kids are so quick to forgive, aren't they? I continue to be taken to task in that area. I love how he called himself "Bradley" but you called him "Brad".