Friday, March 07, 2008

We're Home!


My mind is beyond fried, but I just wanted to take a second to let you all know that we have arrived back in Nashville. There was a little trouble with United in D.C., and we had to leave Nelson behind due to an overweighted plane or something. He got a free round-trip ticket out of it, but we still hated to leave him there.
As for life back at the ranch, it's snowing pretty hard here tonight. Jeff said we're predicted to get 6 inches. How bizarre to leave 95 degree hot, dry weather and arrive in a winter wonderland.
I promise to come back and fill you in on what we did our last couple of days. It was some amazing stuff, but there's no way I can be cognitive enough to talk about it now. But I'm so thankful to each of you that prayed for our journey. It was truly a life-changing experience, and I'm so grateful to all of you who made the trip with us.
Love... from home. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are home safe and sound! Enjoy a fund day trying to adjust... especially with the snow! Cheryl's haiku worked!

Sandra said...

So glad you all are home safe and sound. Get some rest, after you play in the snow today, of course!

S-

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, friend!